1) Intern's Name
Manuel Reyes
|
2) Internship
Firm/Organization
Quantitative Health
Sciences/University of Massachusetts Medical School
|
Think seriously
about your internship performance thus far. Reflect on the items below and
use them to help clarify areas of strength and weakness so that you may
improve the outcome of your internship.
|
3) This internship
provides me with an adequate learning experience for my background.
Yes
|
4) My mentor at this
organization understands my goals and objectives.
Yes
|
5) I did adequate
preparation investigating the sponsoring organization and level of placement
before accepting this position.
Yes
|
6) This organization
expects too much work or requires more polished work than I was prepared to
do.
Not really. This
internship gives me a fair amount of work.
|
7) I cooperate with
my colleagues in our work or to accomplish joint goals at the organization.
Yes
|
8) I cope with
annoying situations without losing my temper or poise?
Yes. Even when
there’s technical difficulties.
|
9) I am eager to
learn new skills. Yes.
|
10) I find something
new to learn even in the most routine tasks.
Sometimes.
|
11) I consider my
internship position challenging and worthy of my talents.
Definetly
|
12) My attitude
toward colleagues and clients is helpful and concerned.
Yes |
13) I easily
recognize clients' needs and then try and assist them.
Yes
|
14) I demonstrate
ease in initiating conversation with colleagues and clients.
Yes
|
15) I show
confidence and poise in dealing with colleagues and clients.
Yes |
16) This
organization can point to me with pride as one of their employees.
Yes |
17) I approach all
tasks, even low level ones, with enthusiasm and a commitment to excellence.
Yes |
18) My work patterns
and quality of work produced justify the time and money the firm is investing
in me.
Yes
|
19) I look forward
to each day enthusiastically.
Yes
|
20) Although this
internship is a short-term position, I am personally committed and involved
for the present.
Absolutely. I am
actually thinking about continuing with this internship after the semester
finishes.
|
21) This internship
experience has helped me clarify future goals.
Yes.
|
22) Describe areas
of personal interest and ability that you had not been aware of before
working for this organization.
Apart from the video
editing, I was told within this internship that I was going to possibly be
involved in the actual filming and interviewing and that this would require
travel. This would definitely enhance the experience of this internship and
get me ready for a related job.
|
Wednesday, May 7, 2014
Week 7: WSU Communications Department
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment