Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Week 3: Organization/Personal Goals of your Internship


Week 3 – Organization / Personal Goals of Your Internship

Although I have a natural feel for media editing, I have taken part of this internship to learn more about it by performing it in a real-world setting. Since I was going to be using an unfamiliar program to edit media, I made it my priority to learn how to use that program by slowly working on a few assigned projects. Not only do I want to master the use of the video editing programs that I will be using, but I also want to gain a professional feel on creating the perfect story with the videos. That is going to take careful editing and extraordinary planning. I was a bit intimidated by this internship in the beginning due to the fact that this internship would require its interns to “join a research and intervention design environment for the improvement of the health of the community”. But as I slowly got used to the work that I was doing, I began to realize that the videos are just a part of research as any other piece of research that comes out of the QHS department. This epiphany led me to set the goal to make my videos with as much clarity and important information as I could so that these videos can be helpful towards the advancement of medical research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment